TAG’s 13th Annual Golf Tournament
September 18, 2017
Supporting TAG and the TAG Education Collaborative (TAG-Ed).
PLEASE SEE BELOW LINK FOR SPONSORSHIP AVAILABILITY
We’ll be back this fall for our 13th annual TAGit golf tournament. This sell-out event funds TAG and the TAG Education Collaborative.
Since its inception, the TAG Education Collaborative has given over $200,000 in scholarships to assist high school students in pursing technology careers. TAGit is one of several programs that supports the TAG Education Collaborative’s STEM initiatives and the programs that go along with it. Last year, TAGit contributed $20,000 in funds collected to the TAG Education Collaborative.
We hope that you will support TAG and the TAG Education Collaborative by coming out and networking with some of the state’s most well known C-Level Executives while playing in the state’s most prestigious golf tournament for technology stakeholders. This event will surely sell-out, so reserve your spot today!
To book your foursome, contact Mary Hutson at 404-920-2021 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Cherokee Country Club, 665 Hightower TRL, Atlanta, GA 30350
- Check-in will be open at 10:00am in the lobby.
- The Silent Auction will open for bidding at 10:00 and will be open until the VIP event.
- Lunch will be served from 10:30am-12:00pm
- There will be a golf clinic with a pro 11:30am.
- A Putting Contest will be held before the tournament.
- 12:30pm is the shotgun start. Play will be in Shamble Format.
- Drink Stations and Beverage Carts will be located on the courses providing snacks and drinks to the golfers.
- Margarita Stations will also be available on each course between the 1st and 10th holes.
- Forecaddies will be assigned to all foursomes, depending on availability. They will be assigned based on sponsorship level and past tournament participation.
- Special contests on the course include: Longest Drive, Closest-to-the-Pin and Hole-in-One. A Putting Contest will take place before the tournament and immediately following the tournament will be a Chipping Contest.
- Trophies will be presented for all players in 1st – 3rd low net and low gross for both courses. The corporate cup will be presented to the winning corporate team. Prizes will be given to contest winners as well.
- Hors d’ oeuvres and cocktails will be served on the Event Lawn following golf. Golfers will be joined by TAG’s Board of Directors and event sponsors.
Margarita Station Sponsors
Cigar Rolling Sponsors
Beverage Cart and Station Sponsors
Photography Station Sponsors
Putting Contest Sponsor
Golf Cart Sponsor
Chipping Contest Sponsor
Cocktail Reception Sponsor
Longest Drive Contest Sponsor
Closest to the Pin Contest Sponsor
Goody Bag Sponsor
Tee & Hole Sponsors
2016 TAGit Photos
3Ci Team Photo
Insperity Team Photo