2017 TAG Sales Leadership Awards
Thursday, February 23, 2017
Buckhead Club | 6:00 PM
Keynote Speaker Lisa Earle McLeod
Selling with Noble Purpose
Lisa Earle McLeod is a sales leadership consultant and best-selling author who created the Noble Purpose in business methodology. She works with organizations like Dave & Busters, Google and Roche, to accelerate competitive differentiation and emotional engagement. Her best-selling books, Selling with Noble Purpose and Leading with Noble Purpose, reframed business for leaders around the world. She has keynoted in over 25 countries and helped over 100 organizations. She has been featured in the Wall Street Journal and on the Today Show. Her passion is to help people show up fully alive at work.
The TAG Sales Leadership awards recognizes high performing local technology sales leaders that embody the ideals of servant oriented leadership and innovation. This is the first of its kind event where a metro community has come together to celebrate and recognize individual excellence in our sales leadership ecosystem.
Nominations are closed. The finalists for the inaugural Sales Leadership Awards honoring individual excellence in the Atlanta sales leadership ecosystem are below:
- Sales Leader Large Enterprise: Kevin Gallagher, Vesta Corporation; Michael Molloy, CA Technologies; Ryan Radding, Salesforce
- Sales Leader Medium Enterprise: Butch Goldi, QTS; Dan Michael, Hortonworks; Will Sugg, VMware AirWatch
- Sales Leader Startup/Growth Stage: Tonni Bennett, Terminus; Derek Grant, SalesLoft; Ian Steward, QASymphony
- Inside Sales Leader of the Year: Brett McNay, Salesforce; Eric Parham, MarketSource, Inc.; Chris Raniere, SecureWorks
- Sales Operations Leader of the Year: Ellen Kindley, QASymphony; Lindsey Nelson, CareerBuilder; David James, QTS
- Sales Community Leader: Dr. Terry Loe, Kennesaw State University; Kyle Porter, SalesLoft; Mr. Irving R. Corrales & Dr. Cassandra Wells, Morehouse College
THANK YOU TO OUR AWARD SPONSORS
Sponsorship opportunities are still available! Please contact Cara Snow at email@example.com