This year’s TAG Marketing Awards will be a premier event for the tech marketing community with awards bestowed to the top technology marketers in the city. Every year, the technology marketing industry comes together to celebrate the best of the best. This year we’re asking nominees, “have you got what it takes?
November 18, 2014
Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre6pm-9pm
- Gala event at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre (business attire)
- Gourmet dinner and Exclusive Networking
- Guest Speaker is David Cummings
- Master of Ceremonies is Richard Warner, CEO of What’s Up Interactive
Become a Sponsor
With such a prestigious event and outstanding past winners, it is only fitting that we have equally esteemed sponsors which is why TAG Marketing is asking for your support.
Sponsors of the TAG Marketing Awards can join an elite fraternity with this year’s sponsorship tiers designed to showcase Atlanta’s best technology companies.
For more information about Sponsorship, please contact
Tiffany Stewart at Tiffany@tagonline.org
Or contact Scott Williford at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominate Someone Today
Nominations are underway, and winners will be part of a prestigious group of tech marketers who can claim they’ve “got what It takes…to be named a top tech marketer.”
Nominate a person or a team who’s got what it takes…
Do you have an innovative and compelling story to tell about a project that really moved the needle in your marketing efforts this year? Do you know someone who worked a campaign that drove results? TAG Tech Marketing is calling on all Atlanta marketers to nominate projects and teams (and yes, self nominations are okay) for the 2014 Tech Marketing Awards. We’re looking for nominations that showcase struggles and solutions, and your stories of blood, sweat and tears.
This year's outstanding categories include…
B2B Marketing Innovators
- An agency or company that has demonstrated innovation in all aspect of B2B marketing. From driving innovations to planning growth strategies.
Best Marketing Campaign of the Year
- A team that designed and developed an effective marketing campaign that delivered outstanding results.
B2B Marketing Executive of the Year
- An individual (i.e. Director, Vice-President, CMO) who has significantly influenced the B2B marketing landscape with unique, engaging and innovative ideas that drives revenue.
Content Marketer of the Year
- An individual or team who has launched innovative and engaging content marketing strategies that drives customer engagement and increasing revenue
Digital Marketer of the Year
- An agency or individual who has successfully utilized various marketing channels: Ex: SEO, PPC, Social Media, and Advertising to achieve key organizational / product communication goals under a unified digital marketing program.
Up & Coming Marketer of the Year
- An agency with an under 30 staff or an individual who has led a successful and innovative marketing campaign with unique, engaging and innovative ideas that drives revenue
TAG Marketing Award VIP Sponsors