This year’s TAG Marketing Awards will be a premier event for the tech marketing community with awards bestowed to the top technology marketers in the city. Every year, the technology marketing industry comes together to celebrate the best of the best. This year we’re asking nominees, “have you got what it takes?
H2H: Marketing That Matters
In 2015, TAG Marketing is focusing on the Human-to-Human side of technology marketing so this year’s TAG Marketing Awards’ nominees celebrate the new, the exciting, and the innovative role of H2H.
November 17, 2015
Applications Accepted Through September 30th
Become a Sponsor
With such a prestigious event and outstanding past winners, it is only fitting that we have equally esteemed sponsors which is why TAG Marketing is asking for your support.
Sponsors of the TAG Marketing Awards can join an elite fraternity with this year’s sponsorship tiers designed to showcase Atlanta’s best technology companies.
For more information about Sponsorship, please contact
Tiffany Stewart at Tiffany@tagonline.org
Or contact Shannon Rentner at firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2015 TAG Marketing Award Category Description
These prestigious awards are presented to Georgia based companies who have achieved breakthrough results for their business in the following six categories:
- B2B Marketing Innovator(s) of the Year - Agency / Company (Project Examples)
An agency or company that has taken the notion of H2H and personalization and turned it into an innovative, and concrete, business strategy and marketing plan.
- B2B Marketing Executive of the Year - Individual (Project Examples)
A leader that has demonstrated innovation in B2B marketing using H2H and personalization- either through a product launch, a campaign, a communications platform, or a growth strategy.
- Content Strategy of the Year - Individual / Team (Overall Strategy)
An individual or team who used content marketing as a disruptive strategy to break through the noise, stand out, and really connect the human side of their product/service to their clients/prospects.
- Digital Marketer of the Year - Individual (Overall Strategy)
An individual who leads a team that successfully utilized various tactics and marketing channels: Ex: SEO, PPC, social media, advertising, and public relations to drive personalization and champion H2H within their organization.
- Up & Coming Marketer of the Year - Individual (Campaign / Project)
An individual under 30 who led a successful, and innovative, marketing or public relations campaign or project that personalized a product/service and drove results.
- Best Integrated Marketing of the Year - Team (Campaign /Project)
A company/team that designed and developed a powerful integrated marketing/public relations campaign or project with H2H personalization at the core of its big idea.
- B2B Marketing Innovators- Tami McQueen, Salesloft
- Best Marketing Campaign of the Year- Choose ATL
- B2B Marketing Executive of the Year- Nathan Remmes, Nanolumens
- Content Marketer of the Year- Pardot
- Digital Marketer of the Year- Adam Harrell, Nebo
- Up & Coming Marketer of the Year- Maria Stephens
Join us this year for the results for who's got what it takes?
Applications are encouraged and accepted from all industries. After careful review of the applications by our distinguished panel of judges, a short list of finalists will be determined. TAG Marketing Awards will be presented to the winning organizations within each of the above categories based on the following criteria:
(1) Understanding of the Market
(2) Understanding of Internal/External Customer
(3) Creative Solutions - New and Fresh Approach
(4) Best demonstration of H2H (Human 2 Human) side of technology marketing
To nominate an individual, a company or your client, please fill out the application. You may apply for own company or another company. All nominations are welcome.
TAG Marketing Awards VIP Sponsor
TAG Marketing Award Dinner Sponsor