Seismic Shifts in FinTech, Payments & Financial Services
Speaker presentations are available below
Ground Shaking Developments in Financial Services Risk and Fraud
Join TAG FinTech for our annual symposium: Epicenter 2013, which promises to be the biggest and best ever. The event will showcase high-profile financial-technology innovators that are creating seismic shifts in the FinTech marketplace and connecting Georgia to the world of global commerce. As always, the symposium brings together FinTech pace setters from Georgia and across the US for deep, content-rich dialogue and networking.
The FinTech Symposium offers its attendees unparalleled value, with a unique format that brings together more high-level FinTech executives for rich dialogue than traditional conferences. With senior-level speakers, and ample, small-group networking opportunities, this is the one FinTech event you can’t afford to miss.
At the event, TAG FinTech will recognize the 2013 FinTech Lifetime Achievement Award, Pam Joseph, Vice Chairman of Payment Services at US Bancorp. A payments and financial services industry veteran, Pam is responsible for all payment activities including the activities of Elavon, US Bank Retail Payment Solutions, US Bank Corporate Payment Solutions and US Bank Transaction Services.
This year’s event features sessions led by a diverse group of FinTech leaders including:
- Mark Lavelle, SVP for Strategy and Business Development at PayPal
- Karen Webster, CEO of Market Platform Dynamics and President of PYMNTS.com
- Big Data Panel – featuring executives from The Coca Cola Company, Cardlytics, FICO, Equifax and SunTrust
- The Money Tsunami – key leaders from Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital, Fiserv and TTV Capital
- Customer First – unique perspectives from McKinsey & Company
- Bank Risk Panel – ground shaking developments in financial services risk management with panelists from the Federal Reserve, Fiserv and FICO
As always the event will feature a showcase of innovative new companies that are creating new business models, technologies, and customer channels that are transforming the FinTech landscape.
In addition, for the first time, TAG FinTech is also offering a unique opportunity to have Dinner with the Symposium Stars. A small group of 40 attendees will be able to join notable symposium speakers for an evening of discussion and dinner at a nearby restaurant. (Dinner price is additional).
Thank You to Our Sponsors