2016 Health IT Leadership Summit
December 7, 2016
Registration is Open! Don't miss the special Early Bird Rate!
Connect with Twitter!
Apply today for the Intel Innovation Award!
Do you have an innovative health IT company, service or product?
Is your hospital, clinic or practice using technology in new and exciting ways?
Have you found a way to improve patient outcomes or deliver healthcare that leverages technology?
If your answer is yes to any of the above, then we want to share your success with the nation!
Apply now for the Intel Innovation Award and a chance to spotlight your company at the 2016 Health IT Leadership Summit. You may self apply or nominate a company.
The winning company or group of collaborators will be showcased by Intel as an innovation leader.
Just the facts:
- Deadline – your application must be received by 5 PM, Wednesday, September 28, 2016. If you are selected as a finalist you will be contacted by an Innovation Committee member to gather additional information. Finalists will be announced in mid-October, 2016. Finalists will be asked to present to the committee the week of October 17, 2016. Winner will be announced at the Summit December 7th, 2016. Filming of winners will be conducted the end of October.
- Because collaboration is often a central part of innovation, applicants should include all partners involved with their technology or approach.
- Innovation can occur anywhere, so we will be looking for examples at every level, from colleges to large enterprises, from single physician practices to healthcare delivery systems, from nonprofits and government entities to private payers.
- A team of health IT pros will evaluate the entries and select semi-finalists.
- Each semi-finalist will be interviewed and their technology researched, with the Innovation Committee making a final decision based upon such factors as magnitude of the benefits, current and future impact, quality of care, impact on workflow, etc.
Apply for the awards here.