Excalibur Awards 2016
Georgia Aquarium October 21, 2016
8:00 am - 10:30 am
The Excalibur awards recognize Georgia companies and organizations that demonstrate the best use of technology, typically provided by a third-party, to solve complex issues and processes in business and education. Tech-enabled companies that develop their own non-commercial technology solutions to enhance their organization are also encouraged to apply.
Applications will be accepted until September 9, 2016, after which, Semi-Finalists will be selected by the Excalibur Judging Committee. Companies selected as semi-finalists will then be required to meet with the judges for interviewing process.
The winning companies will be recognized in one of five categories:
- Small Category- Under $50M
- Mid-Size Category- $50M- $500M
- Large Category- $500M – Billion
- Enterprise – Billion Plus
- Nonprofit/Educational/ Government
- Overall Creativity - category spans all company sizes