The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects a 36 percent growth in health IT employment through 2018.
TAG Health presents the 7th Annual
Health IT Career Fair
March 8, 2018 10AM - 2PM
Hosted at Metropolitan Club Alpharetta
Job Seekers: Send ALL resumes to email@example.com by 3PM Thursday, March 7th.
2018 Companies To Date
- Change Healthcare
- Northside Hospital
- Emory Continuing Education
- Gwinnett Medical Centers
- Emory Healthcare
Thank you to our sponsor
Who should participate?
- Healthcare providers, health insurance providers
- Health IT technology/data management firms
- Consulting and staffing firms supporting the health IT industry
- Academic institutions with health IT tracks or certification programs
Job Seeker Participation
- Entrance Fee: $10 (members and non-members)
- Entrance Fee for Students: FREE
- Admission Fee includes:
- TAG Premier Members FREE
- TAG Members ($350)*
- Non-Members ($500)*
- Logo on signage associated with catering at event.
- Opportunity to attend fair for networking and greenroom access with employers.
Georgia is the nation's health IT capital
- Georgia health IT companies produce more than $4 billion in annual revenue
- More than 186 health IT companies operate in Georgia
- Georgia's health IT primary businesses are growing at a 40 percent rate
- Georgia health IT companies employ more than 15,000 people
- 9 Georgia companies are on the HCI 100 list including McKesson Technology Solutions, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., MedAssets, Inc., HealthPort Technologies, LLC., and Greenway Medical Technologies, Inc.
View the Health IT Industry in Georgia
Read Health IT Related News