The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects a 36 percent growth in health IT employment through 2018.
TAG Health presents the 6th Annual
Health IT Career Fair
March 29, 2017 10AM - 2PM
Hosted at Georgia State University Student Center Ballroom
Job Seekers: Send ALL resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3PM Friday, March 24th.
2017 Companies to be announced!!!!
- DeVry University
- Emory Continuing Education
- Georgia State University
- Herzing University
- Lanier Technical College
- Grady Health Systems
- Athena Health
- Gwinnett Medical Center
- State Farm
- WellStar Health Systems
- Telliant Systems
- Azalea Health
- Truitt Health
- TrustPoint Solutions
- University of North Georgia
- Northside Hospital
Thank you to our partner Georgia HEalth Information Management Association
Thank you to our sponsors at Georgia State University and Emory Continuing Education
Who should participate?
- Healthcare providers, health insurance providers
- Health IT technology/data management firms
- Consulting and staffing firms supporting the health IT industry
- Academic institutions with health IT tracks or certification programs
Job Seeker Participation
- Entrance Fee: $10 (members and non-members)
- Entrance Fee for GSU Students: FREE
- Admission Fee includes:
- TAG Premier Members FREE
- TAG Members ($350)*
- Non-Members ($500)*
- Logo on signage associated with catering at event.
- Opportunity to attend fair for networking and greenroom access with employers.
Georgia is the nation's health IT capital
- Georgia health IT companies produce more than $4 billion in annual revenue
- More than 186 health IT companies operate in Georgia
- Georgia's health IT primary businesses are growing at a 40 percent rate
- Georgia health IT companies employ more than 15,000 people
- 9 Georgia companies are on the HCI 100 list including McKesson Technology Solutions, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., MedAssets, Inc., HealthPort Technologies, LLC., and Greenway Medical Technologies, Inc.
View the Health IT Industry in Georgia
Read Health IT Related News