You are new in town and ambitious to take charge of your career. Others sit back and wait for their bosses to move on so that they can move up; you’re too hungry for success to wait around. Instead, you find the largest technology, networking organization in the Southeast, so that you can swap ideas with your peers as much as you swap business cards.
At TAG Young Professionals, we bring in top talent to share their experiences and offer guidance and inspiration to you. Our society covers topics such as: mentorship, resume tweaks, effective networking, where to give your time outside the office, and more. You will have the opportunity to speak with Directors, VP’s and C-level executives about their path to the top and how it translates to you.
TAG Young Professionals is here to help you develop your career and expand your horizons, while making lasting friendships along the way.
1) To create a place where self-motivated technology professionals can join each other in an environment that fosters networking and the exchange of ideas.
2) To aid your professional development by giving you the tools and guidance necessary to get everything you can out of your career.
3) To bring top technology executives to TAG Young Professional’s events, so that they can find their company’s next rock star.
Our events are typically held on Tuesday-Thursday from 6:30-8:30 pm. Feel free to contact any board member before coming to our next event and we’ll make the introductions to get you started.
TAG Young Professionals is celebrating our 7th year in existence! We typically have nearly 80 individuals attend each of our monthly meetings, and have the ability to promote your business within our group, as well as the rest of our 35,000 member association!
- January – Atlanta Hawks Networking Event
- March – Startup Event
- April – STEM Volunteer Fair
- May – Atlanta Braves Betworking Event
- June - Young Professionals Mega Mixer
- August – New Technology
- September – 3rd Annual One in a Millennial Awards
- October – Cyber Security and Your Brand
- November 7 – Top Tech Skills
- December - Holiday Mega Mixer
(Click the Photo to Apply)
Follow TAG Young Professionals:
Subscribe to our Mailing List to stay apprised of our events.
For more information about this society, please contact Heather Maxfield at email@example.com.