TAG Social is about succeeding and thriving in what TAG Social board member Paul E Miller of McKesson calls “the new world of work.” The way people communicate, the way meetings are conducted, the way information is stored and shared have all changed. TAG Social is as much about PPC (people, process, culture) as it is about technology. Your ability to collaborate, to be social, can be a competitive advantage, and we’re showing you how.
Who is Typically Interested in TAG Social?
- Anyone who needs to collaborate with colleagues, employees, customers and vendors. (As proof of the wide ranging impact of collaboration, TAG Social has scheduled joint society events with the following societies: Content Management, Data Governance, HR, Marketing, Product Management, Recruiting, Workplace Learning and Young Professionals)
- Anyone responsible for Community Management, both internally and externally. Those deciding the need for a community as well as community managers and contributors.
- Read curated content twice weekly
- Catch STD Thursdays (aka Socially Transmitted Discussions every week)
- Participate in, or start your own discussion
TAG Social 2014 Calendar of Events
- February 20 - TAG Professional Services and TAG Social: Best Practices Leveraging Social Tools to Increase Revenues
- March 5 - TAG Entertainment and TAG Social: How Social Media Changed the Entertainment Industry
- April 8 - TAG Recruiting and TAG Social: Is Your Company Culture in Conflict w/ Current Trends in Social Media?
- May 13 - TAG Marketing and TAG Social: Content Marketing
- July 17 - TAG BPM, Mobility, HR, IBS & Social: What Will My Email Look Like “Tomorrow”? A Discussion on Emerging Collaboration Models Featuring Keynote Louis Richardson, IBM | Also featuring Prolifics, JCS Consulting, PGi, Brightwave Marketing, Verizon Wireless & Human Resource Dimensions,Inc.
- August 21 - TAG Workplace Learning and TAG Social: Will Performance Support Be All That is Needed?
- September 15 - TAG Social Savvy Awards Featuring Keynote Ryan Oliver, Brand Strategist at Twitter | Also featuring Parkmobile, PGi, UPS, and more
- October 7 - TAG Social and Content Management https://www.123signup.com/event?id=dvsrr