The purpose of TAG Recruiting is:
- To serve as THE forum for the exchange of information and a medium for the practice, study, and research of issues related to recruiting in technology companies.
- To assist and encourage it's members to advance their knowledge, skill and competency in the field of recruiting.
- To provide additional TAG membership benefits, including education, peer interaction and networking.
- To leverage experience and expertise of TAG members as discussion leaders and resources for the societies.
- To serve as a vehicle to interest new members.
- To promote the use of sound and ethical recruiting practices To further the goals of TAG, especially by enhancing its ability to understand, embrace and be a voice for issues in the recruiting function.
The best-selling business book "Good to Great" says the first step in making a business world-class isn't the right design or the right price…it's finding the right people and making sure they're in the right job.
The TAG Recruiting society helps our members find the right people for the job. This is the forum for learning how to study, research and practice sound and ethical recruiting practices. The goal at each TAG Recruiting meeting is to share experiences and expertise among fellow members - and to help companies find and hire the right tech employees.
TAG Recruiting meets the second Thursday of each month from 6:30pm-8:00pm at Airwatch.
January 19th- Recruiting Top Talent in Atlanta circa 2017
February 16th- How can reference checking be so important and so worthless at the same time?
March 9th- Sourcing Labs
April 27th - 21st Century Employee Development: The Right Fit for a New Era!
May 11th- Recruiting Roundtable Discussions
June 8th- Search Engines
July and August: Summer Break (No Recruiting Events)
September 2016- Topic TBD
October 2016- Sourcing Labs
November 2016- Topic TBD
For more information & sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Heather Maxfield at email@example.com