The purpose of TAG Recruiting is:
- To serve as THE forum for the exchange of information and a medium for the practice, study, and research of issues related to recruiting in technology companies.
- To assist and encourage it's members to advance their knowledge, skill and competency in the field of recruiting.
- To provide additional TAG membership benefits, including education, peer interaction and networking.
- To leverage experience and expertise of TAG members as discussion leaders and resources for the societies.
- To serve as a vehicle to interest new members.
- To promote the use of sound and ethical recruiting practices To further the goals of TAG, especially by enhancing its ability to understand, embrace and be a voice for issues in the recruiting function.
The best-selling business book "Good to Great" says the first step in making a business world-class isn't the right design or the right price…it's finding the right people and making sure they're in the right job.
The TAG Recruiting society helps our members find the right people for the job. This is the forum for learning how to study, research and practice sound and ethical recruiting practices. The goal at each TAG Recruiting meeting is to share experiences and expertise among fellow members - and to help companies find and hire the right tech employees.
TAG Recruiting meets the second Thursday of each month from 6:30pm-8:00pm.
January - Recruiting Top Talent in Atlanta circa 2017
February - How can reference checking be so important and so worthless at the same time?
March - Sourcing Labs
April - 21st Century Employee Development: The Right Fit for a New Era!
May - Recruiting Roundtable Discussions
June - Search Engines
July and August: Summer Break (No Recruiting Events)
September - A Working Session on Code of Ethics in the Profession
October - Recruiting from Candidate Engagement to Offer Acceptance
November - Topic TBD
For more information & sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Heather Maxfield at email@example.com