As Industry Leader of Cherry Bekaert’s Technology and Health & Life Sciences practices, Dawn has dedicated much of her career to serving clients in the technology industry and supporting the technology community with her time and extensive knowledge. Additionally, Dawn leads THInc, the Firm’s specialty practice focused on innovative companies in the Technology, Health & Life Sciences, and Industrial sectors.
Prior to joining Cherry Bekaert in 2009, Dawn spent over 20 years with a Big Four firm. Throughout her career, she has worked with public and private companies ranging from startups to large multinational corporations. Dawn has held numerous leadership roles in both her career in public accounting and as a part of the technology community.
- BS in Accounting, Auburn University
Specialties/Areas of Expertise
- Corporate Tax
- Federal Tax
- Tax Outsourcing
- Tax Provision (ASC 740)
- Tax Technology
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)
- Women in Technology
- Award Winner, 2009 Pathbuilders’ Inspira Award for High-Achieving Women
- Nominee, Women of the Year in Technology
- Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Who’s Who in Technology in Atlanta